Monday, December 29, 2014

Sensex Up Over 200 Points, Nifty Trades Above 8,250

The BSE Sensex and Nifty rose over 0.8 per cent after opening with minor gains on Monday. The Sensex gained over 250 points to 27,507, while the Nifty surged nearly 80 points to a high of 8,279.
Global cues remained positive. US markets ended higher on Friday with both Dow and S&P 500 closing at record highs. Asian markets were mostly positive on Monday.
Sentiment also turned positive as foreign investors were net buyers of Indian equities on Friday after twelve consecutive days of selling.
Metal counters led the gains on Monday. Four out of the top five gainers in Nifty were metal stocks. Sesa Sterlite was the top gainer in Nifty, up 4 per cent. JSPL, Tata Steel, Hindalco were the other gainers in Nifty, up between 2 to 3.5 per cent. The BSE Metal index was up over 2.5 per cent.
Market sentiment also got a boost after reports suggested that the government is planning the ordinance route to make changes to the Land Acquisition Act. The report said that the government plans to exclude 13 central laws to clear several infrastructure and Public Private Partnership projects.
The high beta auto and realty stocks also witnessed buying today. The CNX Auto index gained 1.5 per cent, while the realty index was up over 2 per cent. DLF, Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp and Maruti Suzuki were up between 1 to 2.5 per cent.

10 comments:

  1. Your content is awesome . You have done a great job and its very useful for me . I appreciate your effort and I hope that you will get more positive comments from the web users.
    Branding Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bloggers like yourself who would positively reply encouraged me to be more open and engaging in commenting.So know it's helpful.

    digital marketing course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sensex details you provided. i would like to follow your blog.

    IOS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, It's very helpful for this blog.Also great with all of the valuable information you have Keep up the good work you are doing well.
    House Cleaning Service in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.
    Office Interior Designers in Coimbatore
    Office Interior Designers in Bangalore
    Office Interior Designers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Interior Designer is a plans, researches, coordinates, and manages the projects. Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, research, communicating with the stakeholders of a project, construction management, and execution of the design.

    Interior Designers in OMR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am genuinely impressed by the way you detailed out everything. It's genuinely going to help me lots. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.
    Dementia care facilities

    ReplyDelete